- Embedded Systems and Platform Services
- Engineering Processes
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Engineering Design & Services provides onsite consulting and offshore CAD / CAM development services. Specializing in enterprise CAD / CAM development and Enterprise Engineering Integration Services, Engineering Design & Services provides total life-cycle support for both onsite and offshore projects. Our US – based onsite Consultants, provide comprehensive on-site support while the major CAD / CAM engineering development work is done at the Offshore Development Centre in India.
The Engineering Design & Services business model adopts a true CAD/ CAM engineering factory approach. Our onsite operations are backed by a pool of on-site consultants who provide high-level design and project development support. They are, in turn backed by the Offshore Development Center that executes offshore projects and also provides a 24 x 7 technical support desk.
Engineering Design & Services provides a range of CAD / CAM Services on Unix, Solaris and NT platforms. Using established methodologies and tools, covering the entire project cycle from designing to development and testing of projects from its development facility.
Embedded Systems and Platform Services:
- Firmware development, application development, hardware development, reverse engineering, modeling and code-generation.
- HIL/MIL/SIL testing, MCD tools, verification services, advanced engineering and R&D in body controls, power train, chassis, diagnostics, infotainment and security.
- VLSI , Testing and Application Software including Interface solutions.
- Sales Order Management, includes Sales order processing, Support order, Invoice Management, Purchase order, shipment, Sales and inventory Reporting etc.
- Bid Management includes Technical specifications, tender Analysis, Technical drawings, costing identification, and risk analysis.
- Customer Support Centre and Warranty management, and Product Configuration services. Sourcing and Supplier Management, Data Management, Animation, 3D and E-learning. E-catalogue, Ios and Android Technologies.
- Asset Management Services Includes : MIM- Material and Inventory Management, ETDW –Engineering Tools and Data Warehouse, EIM –Engineering Information Management, Asset Managing, Monitoring and Tracking, Engineering Tools and Integration management.
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) : including all kinds of Analysislike Fatigue, Static, Dynamic, and Thermal.
Manufacturing Engineering Services:
Automotive: Automotive engineers design, develop, test and build domestic motor vehicles, racing cars and motorbikes. They also work on improving components like engines, electronics and aerodynamics.
Three main areas - Design, Development and Production:
- Design : turning ideas into blueprints for development and testing, taking into account the reliability and safety, cost-effectiveness, environmental impact and look
- Development : building and testing prototypes using computer simulations and physical models to assess components' strengths, weaknesses, performance and safety
- Production : planning the production run, including redesigning machine tools, equipment and processes to make new parts, monitoring costs and production schedules, and overseeing quality control.
- Mechanical Design Services (MDS) : Industrial Design, Hydraulics, Metal Forming, Plastic and Polymer and Power Train technologies.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM):
Product life cycle management (PLM) at a conceptual level deals with optimization of ‘creation’ processes for product / services or design of production processes, across enterprise. Challenges in the ‘creation’ processes that drive the design of a robust PLM strategy and implementation are:
- Product information not structured around ‘creation’ processes (i.e., no new product development and introduction (NDPI) view in PLM strategy)
- Inability to leverage collaboration across the extended enterprise (suppliers, vendors, customers), in the context of the product life cycle
- Inability to measure and optimize product life cycle cost: Product performance and analytics, total cost to the customer, knowledge management (of creation process) are some of the life cycle-wide characteristics that have a direct impact on business metrics
© 2015. Advance Software Tech Inc. All Rights Reserved